The American Research Institute of the South Caucasus (ARISC) is looking to fill an Internship position in Yerevan.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Duties include updating our country guides, working on information materials, helping in organization of talks and events and assisting US scholars with the logistics of their research. An important part of the task would be to take the lead on organizing reading and writing groups and discussions.
– Professional fluency in English and Armenian languages;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Research and drafting skills;
– Good organizational skills with the ability to process and classify information quickly and efficiently;
– Good IT knowledge, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications and Internet research.
– Students in their 3-rd or 4th year of full-time studies from an accredited institution in Humanities, Political Science, International Relations or a similar field, at the graduate or postgraduate level; or recent graduates or postgraduates.
The internship is a volunteer one for up to 10 hours a week, for a negotiable length of time, and is compensated with an annual Student Membership to ARISC and a symbolic stipend.
It is a great opportunity to learn more about the South Caucasus and make contacts with US scholars. Interested applicants should send their CV and a short letter of motivation letter with the subject “ARISC Internship” to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please email us at armenia “at”arisc.org.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.