The American Research Institute of the South Caucasus (ARISC) is looking to fill an Internship position in Yerevan.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Duties include updating our country guides and contact lists, creating information materials, particularly infographics and other creative products for social media, helping in organization of talks and events and assisting US scholars with the logistics of their research. Performing other tasks, as requested by the ARISC Armenia Branch Director.
– Professional fluency in English and Armenian languages;
– Knowledge of graphic design software;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Research and drafting skills;
– Good organizational skills with the ability to process and classify information quickly and efficiently;
– Good IT knowledge, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications and Internet research.
– Students in Humanities, Political Science, International Relations or a similar field; or recent graduates or postgraduates.
The internship is a volunteer one for up to 10 hours a week, for a negotiable length of time, and is compensated with an annual Student Membership to ARISC.
It is a great opportunity to learn more about the South Caucasus and make contacts with US scholars. Interested applicants should send their CV and a short letter of motivation letter with the subject “ARISC Internship” to armenia “at” arisc.org.
Applications will be accepted until Monday, March 20, 2017.