The American Research Institute of the South Caucasus (ARISC) Georgia Branch is looking to fill an Internship position in Tbilisi. Duties include assisting ARISC Georgia branch staff in everyday activities, updating databases, organizing and attending online public talks and events, preparing monthly reports on ARISC activities upon necessity, helping in administering ARISC social media accounts.
The internship is for 5 hours a week, for a negotiable length of time, and is compensated with a modest stipend and an annual Student Membership to ARISC. The internship is for from June to September 2021 with the possibility of extension. Considering the restrictions related to Covid-19 pandemic, the internship will be remote, therefore, there is no need for a candidate to physically be in Georgia.
- High level of English proficiency
- Knowledge of Georgian language is desirable, but not mandatory
- High Sense of responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to details
- Good organizational skills with the ability to process and classify information quickly and efficiently;
- Good IT knowledge, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications and Internet research.
Interested applicants should send their CV with the subject “ARISC Internship” to georgia[at]arisc.org. Applications will be accepted until May 27, or until position is filled.
For more information, please visit www.arisc.org or email us at georgia[at]arisc.org.
ARISC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or status as a covered veteran with respect to membership, rights, privileges, programs or activities of ARISC.