The American Research Institute of the South Caucasus (ARISC) is looking to fill an Internship position in Baku. Duties include:
• Assisting in organization of local talks and reading groups;
• Providing research and logistical support for visiting scholars and students, including ARISC Fellows;
• Assisting with data collection projects;
• Assisting with maintaining the ARISC scientific newsletter;
• Maintaining weekly communication with the Resident Director (and Executive Director as needed).
The internship is for 5-8 hours a week, for a negotiable length of time, and is compensated with a modest stipend and an annual Student Membership to ARISC. Interested applicants should send their CV with the subject “ARISC Internship” to azerbaijan “at” arisc.org.
For more information, please email us at azerbaijan “at” arisc.org.
Applications will be accepted until 14 pm, May 7, 2014, or until position is filled.
ARISC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, medical condition, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or status as a covered veteran with respect to membership, rights, privileges, programs or activities of ARISC.