The “Constitutional Law Review” is a bilingual, international peer-reviewed journal (the journal is indexed in the EBSCO database), issued by the Law School of Ilia State University.The Journal publishes academic articles, essays, reviews and analysis of local and international court case-laws.
Law professors and scholars, experts, practicing attorneys/lawyers and law faculty students working in related fields are entitled to submit articles for the next issue of the Journal.
Relevant Topics for the upcoming issue:
For the upcoming issue of the Journal, applicants may submit articles related to the following themes: Administration of Judiciary, Judicial Review and Human Rights Protection Mechanisms in a State of Emergency. Terms for submission of an academic paper and technical requirements:
- Articles will be accepted directly from authors;
- Articles could be presented in Georgian or English languages;
- An article must be original (except for re-publication and translation of articles );
- An article shall include an abstract of 150-200 words and an author’s resume;
- While editing, it is possible to adjust the size and content of the article;
- The final decision on publishing of articles is upon the Editorial Board;
- The articles submitted for consideration must be completed;
- The presented material should be in electronic format (Microsoft Word) not exceeding 6,000 words; Font Sylfaen (in Georgian) and Times New Roman (in English). Font size: 12, line spacing 1.5 cm
- The final decision on the selection and publishing of the article is based on the quality and relevance of the presented material. Citation and plagiarism: Please see the guidelines for citing in the journal in the following link: http://iliauni.edu.ge/uploads/other/2/2588.pdf Editorial:
You can contact the Journal’s editorial board and send your articles at email@example.com no later than 9 th of October, 2020
For additional information, please visit: http://iliauni.edu.ge/en/iliauni/AcademicDepartments/samartlis-skola-654/siaxleebi-655/the-journal-constitutional-law-review-announces-a-call-for-submissions-of-articles-for-the-next-issue-december-2020.page