The Caucasus Research Resource Center-Azerbaijan is announcing a research training fellowship that will take place from March to December 2013. Fellows will be introduced to the basics of research and analysis, and will be trained to use relevant statistical programs and to write results on a level expected by large international organizations. When the fellowship is completed, the best of the researchers will have further employment opportunities with CRRC.
What you will gain?
· Ability to analyze complex issues quickly and comprehensively;
· Advanced English-writing skills;
· Proficiency in essential computer programs;
· The opportunity to work with experienced and committed colleagues;
· Fantastic references for applications to jobs and first-class graduate programs.
What you will learn?
· the nuts and bolts of social science research;
· research methods, and how to apply them;
· standard statistical software programs;
· skills necessary to write a good research paper;
· how to prepare a professional presentation of your research.
Who can apply?
· You should be aged from 18 to 24;
· You should be a student or recent graduate;
· Applicants must have good English-language skills;
· Applicants must have good numeracy skills.
(NOTE: Master’s degree holders from the universities outside of Azerbaijan are not eligible to apply.)
How to apply
To apply, please complete online application in English: www.crrc.az/jfp
If you have any questions on how to apply online, please contact Mr Seymur Javadov at seymur “at” crrccenters. org.
Deadline: February 20, 2013