Caucasus Research Resource Center- Azerbaijan
Caucasus Research Resource Centers (CRRC) is a network of research and training facilities located in the capitals of the South Caucasus countries. CRRC is a program implemented and managed by the Eurasia Foundation with generous support from the Carnegie Corporation of New York. For more information, please visit our website at www.crrccenters.org
Under the general supervision of the CRRC-Azerbaijan Country Director, the Program Manager will coordinate research projects, fellowship and training programs; contribute to the design and implementation of CRRC research and training activities; actively engage in fundraising efforts for CRRC; maintain relationships with all CRRC constituents and organizational partners; work with CRRCadvisory bodies; assist Country Director in development of CRRC program policies, procedures and standards.
· University degree in social sciences (Master’s degree with strong research background is preferable);
· Management and program implementation experience (experience in working within international organizations is a plus);
· Well organized; ability to manage multiple projects at once; attention to details; ability to work independently;
· People-oriented; enthusiastic; a good negotiator; strong intercultural communication skills; team player;
· Excellent knowledge of strategy and program management, competition procedures and standards;
· Excellent computer literacy; knowledge of statistical software programs (SPSS, STATA) and e-literature source systems is preferable;
· Experience in research and training design;
· Fluency in Azerbaijani/English/Russian is mandatory.
The ideal candidate should have the ability and desire to play a hands-on role in program design and implementation, as well as ability to balance program implementation with administrative oversight of staff working on research, fellowship and training programs.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume in English via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the title of the email. The deadline for submitting applications is on May 25th, 2013. Only short listed applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.