GeoWel Research, a Tbilisi-based research organisation, is looking for a full-time researcher. The position will pay 1500-2500 GEL net, depending upon experience and starts immediately. Focus of work for the first 6 months will be working on a project related to vocational education and agriculture. However, the position will also include work on a range of other projects as well as on project development.
- Excellent English
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Experience as a professional researcher in the social sciences or economics
- Experience of the development community
- Excellent skills in Excel
- Georgian and Russian language skills
- Knowledge of agricultural economics
- Knowledge of vocational education
- Knowledge of survey methodology
The Application process
Step 1: Applicants need to send:
- Cover letter
- A sample of YOUR OWN written work, in English.
Step 2: First round selected applicants will be called in for testing. Tests will occur n GeoWel’s office. This will include an English language test, math and logic tests and several other practical research tasks.
Step 3: A short interview
Research Projects: The Courtauld Institute of Art/Getty Foundation
Travelling Research Seminar Programme Opportunity for Early Career Researchers Crossing Frontiers: Christians and Muslims and their art in Eastern Anatolia and the Caucasus Research Trips to Turkey (September 2015), and Armenia (Spring 2016)