The Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia. recruits native English speaking volunteers to teach English in Georgian public schools.
Teach and Learn with Georgia (TLG), a progressive education movement initiated by the Georgian government, recruits native English speakers to co-teach English alongside local English teachers in public schools throughout the country of Georgia. TLG aims to improve Georgia’s nationwide English language proficiency in an effort towards further globalization.
The ministry is now accepting applications for the Spring 2014 Semester
• Volunteer-teacher of English as a foreign language
• 750 GEL per month
Benefits of the participants:
• FREE round-trip ticket to and from Georgia
• FREE vacation round-trip ticket in between the two consecutive semesters
• FREE medical insurance
• Housing and living accommodations
• Mobile phone on the TLG corporate network
• 24/7 support from the TLG staff
• Orientation training upon arrival
• Native speaker of English language
• Two years of post-secondary education
• Flexibility, an open-mind, and a willingness to make a difference
• No experience or teaching qualification is required!
• Destination: Throughout the country of Georgia (Eastern Europe)
• Number of vacant positions: 200
• Length of the contract: 1 academic semester
• Visa requirements: The citizens of the following native English speaking countries do NOT require visa to enter Georgia for a period of 360 days: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Northern Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa.
• Approximate arrival date in Georgia: 10th of January, 2014
Deadline: 15th of December, 2013.
Please see more details here: http://www.tlg.gov.ge/