CRRC-Georgia is looking for a Senior Researcher or a Researcher, depending on the candidate’s experience and qualifications. The Senior Researcher / Researcher is expected to participate in designing, analyzing, and communicating CRRC-Georgia’s research outputs. This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week with a minimum time commitment of two years.
- Work on research design, data analysis and report writing as required for the organization’s projects;
- Contribute to the organization’s outreach activities, including writing blogs and news articles, as well as presenting research findings;
- Participate in planning and implementing of the organization’s data collection efforts, including interviewer training, fieldwork control, data collection documentation, and data management;
- Carry out trainings in social science research methods.
- Excellent knowledge of social, political, and economic trends in the South Caucasus;
- Excellent understanding of research methods in social sciences, particularly in quantitative methods;
- Strong willingness to master and apply new research tools and methods;
- Ability and willingness to work in small teams with other researchers;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English language;
- Preference for strong written and verbal communication skills in Georgian.
- MA degree or higher in economics, public policy, sociology, psychology, education or any other field of social sciences;
- Proficient in statistical data analysis software (e.g. R; Stata; SPSS; Python);
- At least three years of experience in survey data collection and / or quantitative data analysis.
Please send your CV, cover letter, and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 5, 2020. Please highlight in your cover letter research projects you have worked on or your current research-in-progress.
For additional information, please visit: https://crrc.ge/en/article/crrc-georgia-is-hiring-a-senior-researcher–researcher/341?fbclid=IwAR0_A1-Pg63MBlnGdSlSiQyfTlL39iYeJIl91fk6C8UaVEx0bWtojC5VFKA